We would welcome enquiries for a pony livery where the owner would be happy for us to share the riding of your pony during the week to accompany our young horses and do some schooling. This would be ideal for someone who can’t ride full time but would like their pony in 5* care and kept ticking over by a confident and experienced lightweight rider. We can be flexible on livery cost if this option suited both parties. Alternatively we would also be happy to offer a conventional full livery package if this was preferred.
We are a small friendly private yard in the Cerne Valley combining very personal care with the standards of a competition yard.
-Superb off road hacking
-Plentiful, well fenced fields with field shelters, providing all year round individual turnout on well-drained ground.
-Large airy boxes fully rubber matted
– Newly installed 20×40 all weather outdoor arena with full set of jumps and fillers
– Summer jump and dressage field
– Hot shower in wash bay and heat lamp
– Secure well equipped tack room with hot water, rug washing machine, heated rug rails and kitchenette.
-Full time sole charge groom who lives on site and experienced deputy.
Full 7 day a week livery package to include all daily care;
-All turnout/bring in, rug changes
– Full daily muck out (not deep litter), plus regular skipping out, and daily poo picking,
– Twice daily basic feed, and all haylage/hay supplied and frequently topped up.
-1 bale shavings per week
– Full daily checkover, hoof picking , grooming, leg hosing when needed.
– Late evening check.
Additional services can include exercising, show prep, clipping vet/physio/farrier, plaiting, pulling/trimming.
There are only five horses on site ranging from happy hackers to quality competition horses and your pony would fit in and be treated as part of the family.
Review by Stuart daniels, 1 month ago
Subscribe today and receive latest Livery List news and guides direct to your inbox