SORRY. NO VACANCIES.
*Grazing / Field share in Chalk Lane, EPSOM* to join a friendly herd of horses and humans.
Suitable for someone who drives as tack is not kept at the field.
* Managed with a rota/shift system – a mixture of a.m and p.m shifts.
* One 24ft x 12ft shelter & one 12ft x 12ft shelter
* Two hay barns
* Hard standing area for feeding/grooming.
* Adopting an Equiculture System of horse and land management
(According to Equiculture, “this system is a method of sustainable horse and land management, developed for the needs of the 21st century domesticated horse, their owner and the land on which they live. A healthy horse needs to live in a healthy, sustainable environment. Healthy Land = Healthy Pasture = Healthy Horse = Happy Owner.”)
* Natural shelter
* Shelter for humans and horse feed
* Fenced grass school
* A mixture of wooden and electric fencing
* Mixed herd of mares and geldings
* Adlib hay / haylage feeding in large feeders on hard standing 24/7/365
* Wonderful hacking on nearby Epsom Downs
£180.00 per calendar month plus hay.
New field sharers / horses must have:
1) public liability insurance
2) horse insurance
5) hind shoes removed
Subscribe today and receive latest Livery List news and guides direct to your inbox