5 star secluded livery yard within Cobham Manor Equestrian Centre in the heart of the Kent Countryside (Thurnham, nr Maidstone ME14 3LU), home also to the affiliated competition venue ‘Cobham Manor Events’. Offering 5 and 7 day full livery only.
At Cobham Manor Livery the emphasis is on enjoying your horse ownership and keeping them in a place where they the staff actually treat them like their own. But equally your stable time is your down time so you want to be somewhere where you can stop for a chat and a cuppa with friendly horse minded people. Our 4 shared riding arenas offer plenty of space to ride. We have great off road hacking if you’re prepared to trundle just a little further afield, failing that we have several 1 hour circular routes for those of you limited on time. Whilst our full course of jumps is only available typically just prior or after a jumping competition, we have schooling jumps available all year round – just remember the rules of the arena please. We have a small tackroom where 1 bridlehook and 1 saddle rack is provided and there is space for 1 small storage trunk. Our trunk/tea room has a kettle, microwave and fridge. We ask that you provide your own tea/coffee and contribute to a pint of milk weekly if you wish to use these facilities. In the winter months our trunk/tea room has a log burner and you can relax on the sofa. We source locally wherever possible – our hay and straw is from the Isle of Sheppey and our chaff is made in Challock. We have regular weekly feed/bedding deliveries from Brambledown Farm Shop which you are welcome to take advantage of. We have weekly shows and events including visiting professionals for coaching.
* Excellent facilities
* 4 riding arenas
* Knowledgable staff
* Friendly fellow liveries
* Straw beds, alternative shavings and wood pellets can be locally sourced and delivered if required
* Coffee shop, toilets, secure tack room
* Own farrier, vet, therapist, instructor welcome
* All year turnout wherever possible (sorry no 24×7 or overnight that way we get to see the green stuff all year)
* Post and rail, post and electric fencing, well maintained land
* Onsite fully insured instructor, clipping service, 3.5t transport service
* Knowledgable individuals living onsite.
* Potentially room for trailer or 3.5t parking at additional cost (sorry no room for 7.5t or above)
*Stones throw to TROT routes or local private hacking. At foot of North Downs.
* Easy access to motorway system so not too far for beach rides!!
For full details of livery types and services offered including a full gallery of pictures so to www.cobhammanorlivery.co.uk. For our shows and events join our Facebook group ‘cobham manor events’
Subscribe today and receive latest Livery List news and guides direct to your inbox