Located on the outskirts of Durham City, Southburn is a hidden gem offering full or part livery to like minded clients who are seeking an idyllic lifestyle for their horses.
On site facilities include:
* 20m x 27m fully lit indoor school with sand, rubber and fibre mix surface, one full 20m end of mirrors, selection of BS and cavaletti jumps and blue tooth sound system.
* Cross country schooling field with a selection of amateur jumps up to 95cm.
* Riding/jumping paddock throughout the summer with a course of BS jumps, including water trays and 20m x 40m practice dressage arena set out.
* Regular clinics with UKCC level 4 coach, Sarah Tubbs.
* Brand new 17m sand and fibre lunge pen.
* Access to a neighbour’s horse walker and outdoor arena for a small hire charge.
* 36 well built and maintained stables on site in various sizes ranging from 10′ x 10′ to 14′ x 14′. Some indoor, other facing outdoors. All with individual taps.
* Premium quality hay and haylage.
* Choice of shavings, sawdust or chopped straw bedding sold on site.
* Worm count programme.
* 60 acres of quality grazing land with a mix of post and rail plus wire fencing, all supplemented with electric fencing.
* Daily turnout year round.
* Split and mixed herd groups.
* Clean, indoor convenience, including toilet and kitchen area with fridge, kettle, microwave and hot water.
Review by Madeleine, 1 year ago
Review by Emily, 1 year ago
Review by Donna, 1 year ago
Subscribe today and receive latest Livery List news and guides direct to your inbox