Woodhams Farm Stud & Livery is a high class bespoke livery yard with fantastic facilities located in Kingsworthy, Winchester.
Our facilities include:
* 1 30×60 indoor arena with mirrors and lights
* 1 20×40 floodlit outdoor arena
* 1 20×40 outdoor arena
* Coded entrance gates
* Secure, alarmed and coded heated tack room
* Heated rug room
* Lorry / trailer parking
* Individual turnout
* Turnout all year round
* Hot water wash bay
* Worming program
* High quality hay / haylege, feed and bedding
* Farrier bay
* On site hacking
* Miles of off road hacking
* Light, airy stable with rubber matting
* Late night checks with hay topped up
* Owner and staff live on site
* Paddocks poo picked daily
* Online diary system
* Instructor on site
* Automatic water drinkers and troughs
* Heated kitchen with tea making facilities
* Heated bathroom
* Individual tackroom storage
We have an experienced, knowledgeable team of staff who have a real passion for providing the very best individual care for not only the horses, but the clients too.
Owned and run by Sarah Ansty who has evented up to Intermediate and competed at Inter I dressage. Sarah feels very passionately towards helping the clients achieve their goals with their horses whilst enjoying our fantastic facilities.
Situated in Kingsworthy we have easy access to the A34 and M3.
Subscribe today and receive latest Livery List news and guides direct to your inbox