Pitt House Green Stables is a small family run yard based just outside of Dymock, within 15 minutes of Hartpury College, Ross on Wye and Ledbury on the border of the three counties in Gloucestershire.
We currently offer DIY, assisted or rehabilitation livery on our relaxed and friendly yard in the heart of our 100 acre farm.
Our facilities available to all liveries include:
– A floodlit and mirrored 45x23m arena with silica sand and fibre all weather surface which has proved to hold up to all weather conditions.
– Lunge arena
– A set of good quality show jumps including fillers.
– Off road hacking throughout the farm with a large canter track
– Hours of off site hacking along quiet country lanes and bridal paths through the adjacent Queens Woods
– Well managed and cared for fields for grazing, with mains fencing, shelters in each field. Fields are regularly rotated to allow for fresh grazing which are harrowed and rolled.
– Turnout is in small carefully managed herds, 24/7 grazing usually available between April to October, turnout on hard standing available when weather is severe.
– Comfortable and spacious stables.
– Large individual tack rooms and barn space for storing bedding and hay.
– Straw and hay available for sale. Shavings and alternative bedding permitted.
– No set opening times for those wanting flexibility to care for their horse around working hours and commitments.
– Fully qualified veterinary physiotherapist on site with use of therapy equipment.
Subscribe today and receive latest Livery List news and guides direct to your inbox