Situated between Skipton and Barnoldswick on the Yorkshire/Lancashire border. We offer high quality, flexible, friendly and supportive livery to meet your individual requirements. We offer Assisted DIY livery up to Part livery and anything else in between.
We have superb facilities:
- Spacious stables.
- All year turnout. 24/7 in summer, restricted to daytime only in winter.
- Two floodlit all-weather maneges, one brand new August 2017.
- Monarch horse walker,
- Farm Ride -2.5 mile safe, traffic free ride. Plenty of canter and gallop opportunities, hills for fittening work, optional cross country jumps and water splash.
- Grass show jumping arena 63m x 60m, full course of show jumps including some scary fillers.
- Round pen.
- Hot and cold horse shower.
- Beautiful countryside.
- Fantastic safe hacking on our Farm ride with optional cross country jumps, bridleways and quiet country lanes.
- Grass free turnout available.
- We make our own hay/haylage.
- Suitable for pleasure and competition riders.
- Tuition available.
- Regular Clinics
- Within easy reach of competition venues and within hacking distance of Craven Country Ride.
- Regular Zone Visits by all the local Veterinary Practices
- Farrier and Barefoot Trimmer visits
You are very welcome to come and see what we have to offer.