High quality, friendly Assisted DIY/Part/Full livery.
Conveniently situated just off the A59 at East Marton, between Skipton and Barnoldswick on the Yorkshire/Lancashire border.
Perfect for young or old, nervous, novice or experienced. Pleasure or competition riders. Superb facilities.
- All year turnout. 24/7 in summer. Everyday during daylight hours in winter.
- Separate summer and winter fields.
- Spacious stables.
- Two floodlit all-weather menages
- Monarch 5 Horse walker
- Floodlit Round Pen
- Farm Ride, 4 miles of fabulous, safe off road riding with XC jumps and water providing some lovely canter and gallop opportunities.
- Fabulous safe hacking on bridleways, fields and quiet country lanes.
- Grass SJ arena 63m x 60m, full course of show jumps.
- Hot/cold horse shower and solarium
- Homemade quality analysed hay/haylage included ad-lib within the Livery fee. Perfect for barefooters and the metabolically challenged enabling
accurate mineral balancing.
- Effective, well managed targeted worming program.
- Zone visits from all local veterinary practices and equine physio/body-workers
- Regular visits from farriers and barefoot trimmer, equine dentists and saddle fitters.
- Tuition available.
- Regular clinics
You are very welcome to come and see for yourself what we have to offer you and your horse