AMW Equine is pleased to offer rehabilitation and box rest livery. Packages will be tailored to each individual client, all full livery and catering to everything from strict box rest or hand-walking to a full bespoke rehabilitation programme.
– Claydon 5 Horse Walker with anti-slip flooring
– Large, surfaced lunge pen
– Well-ventilated barn stabling
– Weigh bridge
– Individual turn out, small paddocks available for those on restricted turnout
– Companion ponies for anxious horses
– Includes hay and straw baled on site, shavings and haylage available on request.
– Carpet fibre gallops
– Private farm setting with plenty of off-road land to build fitness.
Resident horses on a rehabilitation programme designed by myself will also receive regular remedial massage treatments from the fantastic GH Therapies included within their livery cost.
Between these treatments, horses will also benefit from the use of the ArcEquine and Equilbrium Massage products if desired.
In addition to these fantastic facilities, I also hold qualifications in Equine Nutrition and Equine Psychology, and am in the final stages of my course on Equine Lameness and Rehabilitation.
I already provide rehabilitation services on a freelance basis, and have a wealth of experience from both clients and previous horses of my own. This service will be limited to only a few horses, so each will receive the highest level of care.
For pricing, available packages or any other queries please don’t hesitate to get in touch! More information can be seen on Facebook @AMW Equine – Sales, Training & Rehabilitation.
Subscribe today and receive latest Livery List news and guides direct to your inbox