Ashtree Equine Rehabilitation is pleased to offer rehabilitation, box rest, and behavioural training livery. Packages will be tailored to each individual client, all full livery and catering to everything from strict box rest or hand-walking to a full bespoke rehabilitation or training programme. We also offer problem-solving livery for issues such as loading.
– Claydon 5 Horse Walker with anti-slip flooring
– Large, surfaced lunge pen
– Well-ventilated barn stabling
– Weigh bridge
– Individual turn out, small paddocks available for those on restricted turnout
– Companion ponies for anxious horses
– Carpet fibre gallops
– Private farm setting with plenty of off-road land to build fitness.
– Vet, farrier, dentist and soft tissue therapist on site regularly.
– Livery includes hay, straw and basic gut-friendly feed, alternative forage/feed/bedding available on request.
While staying with us, horses will also benefit from the use of the TheraPlate, ArcEquine, Red Light Therapy and Equilbrium products, as well as other therapy!
In addition to these fantastic facilities, our rehabilitation specialist and yard manager also holds qualifications in Equine Nutrition, Equine Behaviour and Psychology, and Equine Lameness and Rehabilitation.
We also provide rehabilitation services on a freelance basis, and have a wealth of experience from both clients and our own previous horses. This service is limited to 6 horses at any time, so each will receive the highest level of care.
For pricing, available packages or any other queries please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Subscribe today and receive latest Livery List news and guides direct to your inbox