Bridge Farm Equestrian is a family run livery yard based in Lingfield, Surrey. We live onsite and we strive to provide high-quality care to both you and your horse. We offer 5 or 7 day part livery.
Bridge Farm is set in just under 30 acres surrounded by tranquil countryside and quiet country lanes.
We, the owners, live onsite ensuring there is around the clock presence on the farm, giving you and your horse the reassurance that someone is usually around to give you a helping hand.
- Large airy stables. Either in an American barn or outside stables.
- Secure individual tack lockers with plenty of room to store extra rugs, tack, and any equipment.
- Individual paddocks to suit your horses needs.
- Rotational grazing.
- Regular field maintenance and poo picking.
- Wash down bay (Hot shower available).
- Small kitchen with refreshments.
- Floodlit Fibre surface 20×40 arena.
- Riding/ driving available around the 30 acre Farm on a track or a field, jumps also available.
- 40×60 grass arena.
- Jumps, cones and dressage boards available for use.
- Exercising/ clipping/ attendance with vet or farrier etc all available at extra cost.
- We also do late night checks and hay between 10-11pm
- Worming programme.
- Regular social events such as bacon buttie Sundays, or a bake-off!
- Fully qualified staff.
- Regular visits from a BHS Senior coach.
- Lorry/ Trailer parking.
- We are in the process of building a new block of luxury stables. Which will include a stable set aside that is able to be used for vets, physio etc which will also have a solarium inside.
- We will be updating our current XC to include a water complex.
- We will also be installing CCTV and security lighting with the new stables.
- We are also aiming to gain our BHS livery yard approval later this year.
There is easy access to popular showgrounds such as Felbridge, Oldencraig, and Hickstead. It is within hacking distance to Lingfield Racecourse and various hacking routes inlcuding TROT (Toll rides off-road trust).
For further information on any of these services please contact us