Pepperdrum Stables is a small, friendly yard of only 13 stables so that we can ensure that every horse has the best and cared for like they’re our own.
We offer 7 days a week full livery including:
– Large, airy, rubber matted stables with automatic drinkers,
– Ad-lib steamed, soaked or dry hay or haylage,
– 2 or 3 basic hard feeds a day,
– Daily full muck out and skipping out during the day,
– Rug changing,
– Turnout, bringing in, legs washed and feet picked out,
– Large shavings beds with ad-lib shavings,
– Late night checks, rug changing and hay,
– Individual or paired turnout all year round, out at night and in during the day in the summer and in the winter out during the day and in at night. All fencing is electric.
– Holding when necessary for routine farrier/vet/dentist visits,
– Hot water wash bay,
– Solarium and tie up areas,
– Secure tack room,
– Rug room with use of rug dryer,
– Use of our new 23x43m fibre and silica sand arena and FEI approved showjumps with floodlights,
– Use of grass arena (weather depending) with more jumps and xc jumps coming soon,
– Use of grass 60×20 dressage arena with boards (weather depending),
– CCTV operating to ensure the safety of horses and equipment,
– Owner lives on site,
– Yard kitchen with fridge, freezer, washing machine, microwave and tea making facilities,
– Grass track around the boundary of the property,
– Quiet country lane hacking, bridleways not too far away,
– Lorry and trailer parking available,
– Insured external instructors welcomed,
– Liveries will have priority and discounted rates on future clinics,
– 20m lunge arena being built this month,
– Arena mirrors also being put up this month.
We also offer extras such as schooling, lunging, bathing, clipping, plaiting etc.
If you would like more information please do contact us.
Review by Anonymous, 2 months ago
Subscribe today and receive latest Livery List news and guides direct to your inbox